LinkedIn for Professional Networking
Seminar: LinkedIn for Professional Networking
Description: Join us for a seminar on how to connect with other professionals using the social network LinkedIn! In this course, participants will learn how to:
• Build a professional profile that is easily discoverable. Examples will be provided of profiles done right as well as ineffective profiles;
• Effectively utilize LinkedIn Groups;
• Decide what connections to make on LinkedIn;
• Request and make recommendations and endorsements;
• Not use LinkedIn, to avoid professional catastrophes; and more;
Participants are asked to create their LinkedIn accounts before coming to class.
Instructor: Tim Sohn, Founder, Sohn Social Media Solutions. Sohn is a social media expert and small business owner based in Shohola, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit SohnSocialMediaSolutions.com.
Date: March 6, 2014
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Wayne/Pike Technology Training Lab
Hawley Silk Mill - Suite 212
8 Silk Mill Drive
Hawley, PA 18428
To Register E-mail Tim Sohn at firstname.lastname@example.org, and send $35 check made out to Sohn Social Media Solutions to: Tim Sohn, Sohn Social Media Solutions, 120 Kara Lane, Shohola, PA 18458, or pay by credit card at: https://squareup.com/market/sohn-social-media-solutions/linkedin-for-professional-networking-march.
Questions: (570) 559-7224 or email@example.com