January 2020 Newsletter



January 2020 NewsFlash


Upcoming Chamber Events

Wednesday, January 1st Office Closed / Visitor Center Closed New Year’s Day
Tuesday, January 7th 9...
Read More

Delaware Highlands Conservancy Announces Winter 2020 Eagle Watch Bus Tours



Join the Delaware Highlands Conservancy for eagle-watching all winter long, including our popular series of Eagle Watch bus tours in January and February.

BUS TOURS

Read More

Pike County Treasurer Warns Local Dog Owners of Fraudulent Dog License Website



MILFORD, PA – Today John Gilpin, Pike County Treasurer, warned dog owners looking to purchase new or renewal licenses of a fraudulent website selling dog licenses online.


Read More

NATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING AWARENESS DAY



As many of you know, over the last couple of months Victims’ Intervention Program has become the sole provider of services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault/abuse, an...
Read More

Only 8% of Americans Actually Achieve Their New Year’s Resolution– How Laser LipoSculpting at MilfordMD Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center Can Help the Other 92%

When patients want to get rid of stubborn, unwanted fat it’s about more than just sucking out the fat. It’s
about creating a desired look that typically goes beyond simply removing the fat....
Read More

Resources for Nonprofits








Fundraising Opportunities:
· NEPA Gives
Register your nonprofit for this 24-hour giving marathon—from 12:00 a.m. to 11:5...
Read More


Pike County Chamber of Commerce
at the Milford Community House
201 Broad Street - Suite #2
Milford, PA 18337


 Office Hours
Mon - Fri   8:30am to 4:30pm
Sat - Sun   9:00am to 4:00pm
 Phone
(570)296-8700
 Fax
(570)296-3921



© Copyright 2020 Pike County Chamber of Commerce