Girls Night Out ~ Sip, Shop and Stroll Milford on Thursday May 11th
Hot on the heels of last weekend's Toast to Milford, Milford Pennsylvania's many specialty shops, restaurants and spas are hosting Girls Night Out on Thursday May 11th. Celebrate a fun evening out with friends as downtown shops stay open from 5-8pm offering free classes, complimentary refreshments, product tastings and samplings, prize drawings, trunk shows and sales at stores, salons and studios; restaurants and eateries feature special menu items and drink specials, some locations with live music into later hours. Girls Night Out is FREE for all to attend and made possible thanks to participating Milford businesses.
Girls Night Out highlights include:
- a prize drawing from New Mindset Massage and refreshments at Ambience Fine Furniture & Gifts
- free Wine & Brownie Bar and a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate at the Milford Craft Show store
- samples of farmstand fresh ice cream and a chance to win a gourmet gift basket at Green Valley Farms Market & Creamery
- complimentary fitness classes at Jen Murphy Fitness
- a Meet-the-Musicians Open House at Waterwheel Guitars
- Adult beverages at Golden Gifts Jewelry
- sampling of Breathless Beauty juices & essential oils at The Artisan Exchange
- refreshments and more at the Davis R Chant Realtors Open House
All Girls Night Out attendees are encouraged to save their shopping receipts: Bar Louis at the Hotel Fauchere is offering a complimentary glass of wine with store receipts of $30 or more during the event.
Girls Night Out is hosted by Milford Presents, the non-profit organization responsible for producing special events to promote community sustainability. For more information and an up-to-date listing of participating businesses, please visit www.milfordpa.us. A printed location map will be available the night of the event at the following stores: Willow (317 Broad St), Lacquer Nail Bar (310 W. Harford St) and The Craft Show (120 E. Harford St).