Wayne Pike Workforce Alliance Upcoming Programs
Not receiving our Email Newsletter? Visit www.wpworkforce.org and click Join Our Email List at the bottom of the page!
It’s not too late to sign up for our upcoming programs. For More Information or to Register click the program link(s) below or visit www.wpworkforce.org/calendar & choose the training date and link that is right for you! … and this is just for June & July!
- CPR/AED: Are you, your staff or volunteers in need of a CPR/AED Certification or Renewal? Call Cheryl to get more info on programs hosted onsite at your facility or at our Hawley location! 570-390-7613 or email email@example.com.
- Educational Opportunity Centers, Inc. (EOC) is offering FREE One on One Consultations at Workforce Alliance in Hawley! Next programs are June 29th, July 10th and July 18th. Call (570) 931-0060 or Email Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org. Programs include: Build a Better Resume and a Career Decision Workshop.
- Educational Opportunity Centers, Inc. (EOC) is offering Career & College Kick-Start Test Preparation classes at Workforce Alliance in Hawley! Offered every Wednesday & Thursday from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM. Call Annette to register (570) 931-0060 or for more information visit www.wpworkforce.org/calendar!
- Pi Crafters Gaming Team at The Stourbridge Project: 5-7 PM For more info email Bruce Johnson at email@example.com
- FREE 3D Printing & CAD Instruction at The Stourbridge Project: 4-7 PM For more info RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or first come, first served.
- Yoga International and The Cooperage Project present Coding Camp at The Stourbridge Project & The Cooperage Project: July 31 - August 3 For more information visit www.wpworkforce.org/calendar.
- Finding the Funding & Grant Writing Basics: join NCAC to Gain an introduction to the world of foundation fundraising; Learn how to research and find funders for your nonprofit; and Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation. FREE Event at Workforce Alliance in Hawley! EVENT SOLD OUT Accepting names for waitlist for next program email email@example.com.
- PA Department of Labor & Industry Unemployment Compensation Series for Businesses: Beginning August 3rd, a 4-program series will be presented by Cathy VanValen. Visit www.wpworkforce.org/calendar or for more info contact Cheryl at 570-390-7613.
- Adult Literacy and Basic Workforce Development, English as a Second Language, GED® Prep, and College Prep FREE Info Sessions held monthly. Next NCC program is July 18th at WPWA in Hawley! Call 570-369-1883 to be added to the attendee list.
- Community Health Worker FREE Info Sessions held monthly. Next NCC program is July 18th at WPWA in Hawley! Call 570-369-1883 to be added to the attendee list.
- Small Business Development Center @ The Stourbridge Project FREE Business Consulting July 6 & Aug. 11. Call or email Donna Simpson at The University of Scranton’s SBDC to schedule your consultation today. 570-941-4176 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- What would you like to learn today? Tech Time @ Your Library FREE Training at a Wayne County Library near you! Visit our calendar for dates, times and locations! www.wpworkforce.org/calendar!
- Testing @ WPWA (Hawley) We are an Authorized Pearson VUE® Test Center including the GED® and Certiport®, ETS® The Prax-is Series® & HiSET®, CLEP Testing Facility. Schedule your test today. For more info visit www.wpworkforce.org/certification-testing. If the test is not showing as available at WPWA, Please Call Us Before You Register!
Is the training you need not listed here, let us know email@example.com!
Do you want to make a donation to support our initiatives? Make a tax deductible donation today www.wpworkforce.org/donate!
We appreciate your continued support and interest in our organization!
Wayne Pike Workforce Alliance - 92 Main Avenue - Hawley - PA - 18428 - 570-390-7613 - firstname.lastname@example.org