Seating is going fast - Make your reservation today!
“Third Thursday Breakfast” – June 21, 2012
Starts promptly at 7:30a.m. - OUT by 8:45a.m. -- with a good breakfast!
Advertising Principles from “A to Z” in just 45 minutes
This seminar will not pick the best media for you but, it will coach you on how YOU can wisely choose your advertising.
For the average Pike County business, the “science” of advertising is something that is often delegated to the “experts.” What is better, a $14 radio ad, an $88 cable ad, a $180 newspaper ad??? How about ideas on developing FREE or low cost advertising… is it possible? What are the advantages of different media? How about “rules” covering frequency of ads? What does “media mix” mean?? How effective is Internet-based media – pro’s and con’s?? Find out what objective text sources say.
Discuss the following items:
• What are the best theories on how the human mind processes advertising?
• How do we use marketing data with advertising? (Follow up to our last session on “Pike County by the Numbers.”)
• Understanding Nielson, Arbitron, ABC, etc. Viewers, listeners and readers by time of day and frequency. Cost of a Super Bowl ad. “Nobody Beats the Wiz.” (Arbitron measures smart phone and tablets too.)
• What is the one key question an advertiser needs to know before they advertise?
• How do you calculate the best choice between media buys as different as radio, cable, Internet and direct Mail? The concept of CPM.
• What are the general characteristics of the different media? SWOT studies on each.
• Putting it all together!
Date: June 21, 2012
Time: 7:30a.m. promptly begins
Location: Best Western Inn at Hunts Landing, Matamoras, PA
Fee: Pike Chamber Member $15.00 per person
Non-member $20.00 per person
(Includes great breakfast buffet)
Must RSVP and reserve your space by calling 570-296-8700.