It makes personal "CENTS" to join the Pike County Chamber:
• Referral Program - We can only refer current Pike Chamber members (priceless)
• Networking Opportunities - Regular opportunities through Business Card Exchanges and Meet & Greets (free for members, $10.00 for non-members)
• Free Listing in the Yearly Business and Resource Guide ($75.00 value)
• Free Six months PCCC website ad and the next 6 months at 50% discount when you choose a one-year ad ($100.00 to $720.00 value)
• Free Business Counseling - Meet with business development professionals to discuss concerns or questions whether you are just starting a business or you have been in business for years ($100.00 value)
• Lobby Display - Showcase your business brochure/business cards or announcements to catch potential customers/clients. Tourists, visitors & business reps visit the office daily & often request info about local businesses and Chamber members ($200.00 value)
• Free Online Website Directory Listing and link to your website for our members ($300.00 value)
• Website Calendar, Facebook & Twitter - Free promotion of your business/organization events or news ($300.00 per month value)
• Newsletter - members get two free flyers inserted per year (first come basis) ($400.00 value)
• Free use of Chamber Meeting Room - Make use of the Chamber office for your next business or
organization meeting. Includes FREE Wi-Fi access. Must call ahead for availability ($50.00 value)
• ChamberChoice Group Discount Insurance Options for members only- several different plans medical, dental, life, etc. that is available to sole-proprietors and small businesses (value varies)
• Firm Foundation Health & Fitness Studio is a full-service studio offering the following significant discount for the following services: Annual Membership $30.00/month (Savings $120.00), Life Coach Services: $35.00/session (Standard Price $45.00) & Personal Training Services: 12 Sessions $400.00. Call Lisette or Nicole for help at 570-828-7060.
Total minimum value - $1,535.00
(For average member it's a minimum $1,340.00 return on your investment)
Did you know that when decision-makers believe a business is a Chamber member, they are 59% more likely to buy goods & services from that business? Did you know that consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods & services from a company they believe is a member of the Chamber of Commerce? Study done by The Schapiro Group.
• Join a Chamber Committee - Participation in committee activities & working with other business people offers additional opportunities to meet professionals with similar interests, goals and concerns
• Newsletter - Receive this Free monthly e-newsletter to stay on top of what's going on with other Pike County Chamber businesses
• Free Advocacy - We are a voice for the business community on local and state levels
• Annual Events - A full calendar on Chamber website of unique events throughout the year - Email your event with details to Chamber office
• Advertiser Discounts - Different opportunities for low-cost advertising in our publications or on website
• Continuous Business Educational Seminars - Important topics in business, technology, sales and marketing
Your success in your business is up to you. Your Chamber membership can be one of your greatest assets, but you only get out what you put in. Stay involved, do not ever give up & use your Chamber to help you succeed.
The Chamber also represents our members and works with:
- Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
- Pocono Mountains Vacation Bureau
- Economic Development Council of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- County and local nonprofit organizations and agencies
The Chamber continues to search for ways to provide more, complete and up-to-date information, services, and benefits to our community and Chamber members. Joining the Chamber will provide you and your business with "Member Only" benefits and advantages, some of which are outlined on the above. The annual investment fees of a member provide the funding necessary to continue and expand our many programs and activities.The Annual Investment Schedule and Membership Application can be found on the Join the Chamber page.